Supply Chain Management
MBA 784 • 2 Credits • 7 Weeks • Typically Offered: Summer
This course covers terminologies, concepts, and tools involved in managing supply chain operations, emphasizing qualitative and quantitative tools used in managerial decision making. Topics include Supply Chain Strategy, Supplier Management, Inventory Management, Distribution, and Logistics.
Upon successful completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of supply chain terminologies and concepts.
- Develop inventory and distribution models for supply chains.
- Demonstrate an understanding of challenges involved in managing suppliers and building strategic partnerships.
- Apply qualitative and quantitative tools and techniques for strategic decision making related to supply chain issues.
- Demonstrate an understanding of contemporary issues such as globalization and sustainability in supply chains.