Posted: March 10th, 2022
The MBA Consortium Executive Committee is responsible for the oversight of the MBA Consortium program operations. The Executive Committee consists of the dean or their designee from each of the Governing Partner business programs, a non-voting representative from each campus, and Consortium administration. The Executive Committee meets twice per year.
February 25, 2022
- Roll call
- Approve September 24, 2021 meeting minutes
- Discussion of mission, vision, and values statements
- Discussion of process for approving and reviewing mission, vision, and values statements
- Review 2023 annual faculty meeting plans
- Discuss vision and strategy for meeting market demand and increasing revenue through the development of emphases, stand-alone certificates, and/or micro-credentials to diversify MBA degree pathways
- Discuss staffing proposal
- Approve FY23 budget
- Schedule upcoming meetings
Academic Standards and Curriculum Committee
The MBA Consortium Academic Standards and Assessment Committee is responsible for ensuring the quality of design, delivery, and assessment of Consortium courses. The Academic Standards and Assessment Committee meets monthly during the academic year.
March 11, 2022
- Call meeting to order
- Roll call
- Approve minutes from the February 11, 2022, meeting
- Discussion of course content/scope related to the work of the Academic Standards and Curriculum Committee.
a. Relevant content for MBA 702: -Making Informed Managerial Decisions
b. Definition of the scope of MBA 704: Competing Strategically in a Global Environment
c. Suggestions for faculty who may be interested and qualified to develop and/or teach MBA 702 and MBA 704