Who We Are
The University of Wisconsin MBA Consortium is a unique and innovative program that provides students with the opportunity to complete their MBA degree totally online by partnering with three AACSB accredited business schools within the University of Wisconsin System. You'll find that our program embodies the following values:
- We are the only program among our peer consortial programs to grant the degree from the MBA Consortium program rather than from one of the partner schools.
- We offer a program that has been cited by reviewers as "innovative and creative" by blending integrated core courses with a vast array of electives, which allow students to customize their MBA experience.
- We are ranked among the top Online MBA Programs in the nation by US News & World Report.
- We are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International).
- Our faculty bring a mix of strong academic credentials and outstanding professional experience to the classes.
- All faculty members complete a four-week online teaching certification course to ensure they are prepared to teach in the online classroom.
- We team-teach our core module courses to provide content integration throughout the course that is similar to situations managers face throughout the business cycle.
- We incorporate activities in the majority of our courses that promote collaboration with classmates. Through discussion assignments, team-projects, and peer-review activities, you'll have opportunities to learn from your classmates and develop a network of business professionals.
- Faculty from our three partner universities partner to provide instruction for the online MBA courses.
- Our Instructional Design staff members partner with online instructors to address technology, design, and development requirements to ensure successful delivery of course materials and activities in the online environment.
- Administrators and support staff members from the three partner universities collaborate to provide student support services and develop program policy.