Online MBA Program Overview
Our 36-credit online MBA program is designed for people like you —
business people, engineers, health care providers, and others interested in moving ahead in their careers.
Planning your Degree | Program Costs | Class Schedules
Our online MBA curriculum combines four credits of business essentials courses, 22 credits of core courses, and ten credits of electives to cover general business competencies, while also enabling you to customize your learning experiences based on your individual interests.
Program Learning Goals
Upon completion of the program, students will be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to be effective leaders who can do the following in a global and domestic context:
- Lead a diverse and inclusive organization.
- Demonstrate a sense of social and ethical responsibility.
- Identify and evaluate market opportunity.
- Create and sustain competitive advantages.
- Communicate effectively in organizations.
- Use critical thinking and analytical reasoning to make informed business decisions.
- Create and maintain a dynamic vision for personal and professional development.